Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BITCH NIGHT IS BACK!!!

Nope, sorry, I just can't do it. In order to pitch a good bitch, a mans heart's gotta be in it.
Now a woman on the other hand, she can muster up a good session on a moments notice.
Maybe that's why so many guys are gay?
Nah.
Anyway, I'm too tired and depressed to bitch, so I'll just trow out a few things I found.
My motivational poster for the night,


Free Myspace Pictures from drewpydraws

This one reminded me of a couple of blogging friends.http://9961.blogspot.com/ and http://9961.blogspot.com/ that I trade comments with from time to time.
Speaking of bitches,

Free Myspace Pictures from drewpydraws

a little case of jealousy, ya think?


Free Myspace Pictures from drewpydraws


I had a dream last night that was a lot like this.
Any therapist care to tackle this?
I gotta a lotta things on my mind, so I'm gonna run, before i run out of time to think them all.

4 comments:

  1. I ADORE that last one. Mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything you say dearest!!
    By the way, how's the eh hem thing coming, oops poor choice of words, going? Any luck yet?
    Cause I'm scared to go by your place..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey look at it this way, you never have to be dissapointed!!!
    Spread the hate.

    ReplyDelete