Saturday, February 3, 2007

CAMPAIGN FUNDS NEEDED

Based on the ovewhelming support I'm recieving from my readers,(actualy nobody has left a comment either pro or con), so I've decided to go ahead with my campaign for president.
I've already recieved my first contribution from my good friends at,
Funny Pictures
Funny Videos, and a vote of confidence from a great celebrety friend,

Pimp My MySpace
Pimped My MySpace
.
.
Over the next few days I will be announcing my platform, and slogan.
I welcome suggestions, (only the dumbest will be considered), and questions, (which will be answered when I get good and damn ready, and may be met with rude sarcasm).
So fire away.
If you get a chance, check out,Mr. Joeblogs.com Leave him a comment, be sure to tell him I sent you!!
That'll get you some much deserved respect.
As part of my strategy, I plan to bash the present administration as often as possible,


Free Myspace Pictures from drewpydraws

And this from candidate Mitt Romney,
"Deja Vu: Massachussetts Governor Says "Tar Baby" and Gets Slammed,""First Republican White House Press Secretary Tony Snow used it and was challenged for it.

Now, Republican Governor Mitt Romney uses it, but swears he didn't know anyone would be offended by the term some consider a racial epithet.

Addressing a crowd of about 100 supporters, he acknowledged he took a big political risk in taking control of a troubled Big Dig construction project after a fatal tunnel ceiling collapse.

"The best thing politically would be to stay as far away from that tar baby as I can," he told the Iowa audience".

It isn't going to be easy, but I can out wit Mitt.
JRMD





No comments:

Post a Comment