Tuesday, March 13, 2007

BITCH NIGHT CANCELLED

Do to a give a shit attitude on my part, Bitch Night has been cancelled.
I know! I can see the disappointment on your faces. But not to worry!
Tune in next week for a new episode.
I leave you with a few thought provoking images


Free Myspace Pictures from drewpydraws


YOU BE THE JUDGE.


Free Myspace Pictures from drewpydraws


YOU BETCHA!!

And last but not least.
“Dan Boren, D-Oklahoma said he plans to oppose any legislation setting a clear deadline for troops to leave.”
I say we send Danny a clear time line for his departure from congress.
NOVEMBER 2008.




2 comments:

  1. dad- Only prob would be to have to delete two seeing`s how that dem is`nt in the bush admin.

    I can always put them in my RecycleBin where they can`t cause anymore trouble.

    Then I can sacrfice them later.

    ::funny::

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put them in the recycle bin and they'll mess up the trash!!

    ;;Huhah:;

    ReplyDelete