Saturday, April 7, 2007

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE EASTER

I'm not a huge fan of Easter!
I do love ham, and devilled eggs, and jelly beans.
But I don't need a holiday to eat all that!!
Quite frankly, the Easter Bunny scares the hell out of me.My friend the Chief posted the following, and I offer it to help you understand.


Smoldering Embers In A Mohawk Campfire#links#links

And here's my dream the way I remember it. WARNING COULD CAUSE NIGHTMARES.
Don't say I didn't warn you!!

WARNING THIS VIDEO WAS PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE EASTER BUNNY. IT HAS BEEN REMOVED. ANY FURTHER VIOLATIONS WILL INCUR A SEVERE BEATING.



I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!! SWEAT DREAMS. EB.
whoops??

To get your mind of the Easter thing, and give something else to dream about. I offer the following.


Watch Video Here

Huge Mistake

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter.
Sleep tight.



No comments:

Post a Comment